Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dancing With the Morning Star



The sound of the powerful orchestra lifts me as my gown of luminescent silk flows like mist around me. Twirling and swaying as my King leads me, I move like liquid. My spirit is alive here in His throne room.

Excitement sweeps me up, and I see only Him as the music becomes more intense. I glide. I swing. The music rises and falls, crescendos and I collapse. Spent in my body, yet overflowing in my spirit.

I awake with tears of elation trickling down my cheeks. I try to go back to sleep. “Just one more minute with my Lord, please?” This longing tears at my soul, unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. “Just one more minute…”

Is it a dream? Some may call it “wishful thinking.”

I know, deep in my soul, it is a vision of my heavenly home. No longer trapped in this paralyzed and weak frame, my heavenly body will dance with the Morning Star. I will live in ecstasy worshiping my Beloved for all eternity.

“Let him lead me to the banquet hall,
    and let his banner over me be love.
My beloved is mine and I am his;
    he browses among the lilies.
Until the day breaks
    and the shadows flee,
turn, my beloved,
    and be like a gazelle
or like a young stag
    on the rugged hills”
                  (Song of Songs 2:4, 16, 17 NIV).

In Christ Alone,
Berta

“I, Jesus, … am the bright Morning Star” (Revelation 22:16 NIV).

Friends, Remember to share with your friends. People are being blessed around the world for God. I am so thankful to be a broken vessel in the hands of a loving God. May He bless you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment